What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our experts assess the chipped area as we would like to find the best technique to repair the product. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill as well as sand down the damaged area as well as let that to solidify. Making certain it is the same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote