- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our clients a booking with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the cracked area as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to fix the item. After that we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over as well as sand down the damaged location and let the filler to set. Seeing to it its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices