- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff give you a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team inspect the scraped area as the technicain would like to see the greatest technique to restore the item. At that point the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the defective location and also let the filler to set. Making sure it is the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices