What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath at your house and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially we examine the chipped area as we would like to see the very best way to fix the surface. After that our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in and also sand down the wrecked area and also allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it it is the very same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote