What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our team assess the cracked area as we want to see the greatest way to restore the product. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill in as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as let the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the greatest colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices