What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our experts check the chipped area as we would like to find the most ideal method to fix the product. After that our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the defective area and allow the filler to harden. Making sure it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote