What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the dented place as we would like to find the greatest method to fix the surface. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and sand down the cracked area and allow that to solidify. Ensuring its the exact same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote