What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give you a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts assess the damaged location as the technicain want to see the most ideal method to repair the item. Then the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill and sand down the broken area as well as allow that to solidify. Ensuring its the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices