What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our customers a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts evaluate the chipped location as we want to find the most ideal technique to fix the product. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the defective area and let the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices