What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and don't use standard paints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our staff give you a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First we assess the scraped place as the technicain would like to find the very best technique to restore the surface. At that point our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill in as well as sand down the broken location and allow that to set. Ensuring its the very same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote