What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team give you a time slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff check the scraped place as we would like to see the very best method to repair the product. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point we fill and sand down the defective location and also let the filler to solidify. Making sure it is the exact same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly we bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote