What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give our clients a time slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we examine the cracked location as we would like to find the greatest method to fix the surface. After that our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill in as well as sand down the damaged location and also allow that to harden. Seeing to it its the same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices