What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer you a booking with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- First we inspect the nicked area as the technicain would like to find the best technique to restore the item. At that point our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill in and also sand down the broken location and also let that to harden. Being sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your shower or area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices