What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we evaluate the dented place as we would like to see the most effective method to fix the product. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill over as well as sand down the broken location as well as allow that to set. Making sure it is the same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote