What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff give our clients a time slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with we inspect the chipped area as the technicain want to see the most ideal way to repair the item. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the damaged area as well as let that to solidify. Being sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most effective colour for the space as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices