What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give you a slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our team inspect the nicked area as we would like to see the very best method to restore the product. At that point our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in as well as sand down the defective area and also let the filler to harden. Seeing to it it is the very same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote