What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the tint of your item on-site and don't use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we assess the chipped area as we want to see the most ideal technique to restore the surface. At that point we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill and also sand down the wrecked location and allow that to set. Making certain it is the very same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Finally we bond once again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote