What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and would not use use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts check the dented location as we want to find the very best technique to mend the product. At that point our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill and also sand down the dented location and also allow the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your shower or area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote