What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our staff check the scraped area as the technicain want to find the most ideal way to mend the surface. At that point we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in and also sand down the wrecked area and also let that to harden. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote