What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our team inspect the dented area as we would like to find the most effective method to fix the item. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill over and also sand down the wrecked location and also allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote