What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the shade of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts inspect the chipped area as we want to find the greatest method to repair the surface. At that point the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in as well as sand down the damaged location and also allow that to harden. Making sure it is the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices