What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our customers a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First we evaluate the damaged area as the technicain would like to see the very best technique to fix the surface. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill and also sand down the defective location and also let that to set. Being sure it is the same curve as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again and also spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices