What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We give our clients a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the scratched place as the technicain want to find the best technique to mend the item. At that point our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill in as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as allow that to harden. Making certain it is the same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the very best colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote