What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team give our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with we inspect the nicked location as we would like to see the greatest technique to fix the item. Then we make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and also sand down the dented area as well as allow the filler to set. Seeing to it its the exact same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly our team bond again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices