What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff evaluate the chipped area as we would like to see the most effective method to fix the surface. At that point our experts make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in and also sand down the defective location and also let the filler to solidify. Being sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote