What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- First we assess the scraped location as we would like to see the best way to repair the product. Then our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the defective area and allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote