What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff give our clients a booking with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we assess the chipped place as the technicain want to find the most effective method to repair the surface. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill in and sand down the dented location as well as let that to set. Being sure it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices