What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the colour of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give you a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff evaluate the scraped location as the technicain would like to see the best method to fix the item. At that point our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- After that our experts fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as allow the filler to set. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices