What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the scraped area as we want to see the most ideal technique to mend the product. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill over and also sand down the cracked area and let the filler to harden. Making sure its the exact same shape as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices