What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our team evaluate the scraped place as we would like to find the best method to fix the item. At that point the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the wrecked location and also let that to harden. Being sure its the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Lastly we bond again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote