What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give you a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts check the dented place as we want to find the best method to repair the product. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill as well as sand down the wrecked area as well as allow the filler to solidify. Making certain its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote