What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team examine the nicked location as the technicain would like to see the very best method to repair the product. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill over and sand down the damaged location and let the filler to harden. Being sure its the same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Lastly we bond once again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote