What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the cracked place as the technicain would like to see the most effective method to repair the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in and sand down the cracked area and let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote