What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and don't use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give our clients a time slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our experts check the damaged area as the technicain would like to see the most ideal way to mend the product. Then we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- After that we fill as well as sand down the defective area as well as allow the filler to set. Ensuring its the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the very best colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices