What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff examine the nicked area as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to restore the item. After that the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill over as well as sand down the defective area and allow that to solidify. Being sure it is the exact same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond again and also spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote