What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our team inspect the scratched location as the technicain want to find the most effective method to restore the surface. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then we fill over and sand down the dented area and allow that to set. Ensuring its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote