What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and would not use use standard colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with we check the nicked location as we want to see the most ideal method to repair the product. Then our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the area ready for the brand new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our experts fill over and also sand down the defective area and also allow the filler to solidify. Being sure its the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices