What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the shade of your item at your house and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team offer you a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- First we inspect the scraped place as we want to see the most ideal method to restore the product. After that we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the wrecked area and also let the filler to set. Making sure its the same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your shower or even surface to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote