What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team evaluate the scraped place as we want to find the very best method to repair the product. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill over and sand down the wrecked area and let the filler to harden. Making sure its the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Finally we bond once again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny finish that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices