What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team give you a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team check the damaged location as the technicain would like to see the most ideal technique to fix the product. Then we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill in as well as sand down the dented location as well as let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the exact same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote