What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer you a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff inspect the damaged place as the technicain would like to see the most ideal technique to fix the product. After that we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in and sand down the defective location and allow that to set. Making certain it is the same shape as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote