What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and don't use pre-made paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give you a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our experts inspect the damaged place as we want to find the most effective technique to mend the surface. Then our team use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill in and also sand down the defective area and also let that to set. Making certain it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most effective colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually we bond again and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices