What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a booking with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially we inspect the nicked area as the technicain want to see the most ideal method to restore the item. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the wrecked location and let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote