What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the shade of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts examine the dented place as we want to find the most effective method to repair the surface. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as let that to solidify. Seeing to it it is the same curve as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices