What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. We offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our experts evaluate the scratched area as we want to see the greatest way to mend the surface. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the damaged location and let the filler to harden. Ensuring its the exact same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the very best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote