What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and would not use use standard tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. We give our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts examine the damaged place as the technicain want to see the greatest way to mend the item. Then our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill over and sand down the dented area and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring its the exact same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices