What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item at your house and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts check the damaged place as we would like to find the best method to repair the product. After that we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then we fill as well as sand down the wrecked location and also allow the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- We then by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices