What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your item on-site and would not use use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our team offer you a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First we assess the cracked area as we want to see the very best way to fix the item. After that the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over and sand down the cracked location and let the filler to set. Making sure its the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or area to get the very best colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote