What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and would not use use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give you a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff inspect the nicked area as we want to find the very best way to repair the product. After that our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location and allow the filler to solidify. Making certain its the very same curve as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the best colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote