What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and would not use use pre-made paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our customers a booking with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with we check the chipped area as the technicain would like to find the most ideal method to repair the surface. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the new repair work. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill in as well as sand down the wrecked location as well as let the filler to set. Making sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote