What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our team check the cracked area as the technicain would like to find the very best technique to repair the product. Then the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the dented location and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote