What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the tone of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our team give our customers a booking with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- First our experts check the cracked location as we would like to see the most ideal way to fix the product. At that point the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the damaged area and also allow the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the very same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote