What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and do not use standard paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. We offer our customers a booking with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with we inspect the dented area as the technicain would like to see the best way to repair the surface. Then our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair service. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill over and sand down the wrecked area and allow the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- We then simply by eye colour match your shower or even surface area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote