What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer our customers a time slot with normally a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- Initially our staff evaluate the chipped location as the technicain would like to see the very best way to repair the surface. At that point we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point we fill over as well as sand down the defective area as well as allow the filler to set. Seeing to it its the same contour as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the very best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices